Freedom of Information
The practice is committed to comply with the Freedom of Information Act 2000, which gives the public the right to know how public services are organised and run, how much they cost and how the decisions are made. It is the aim of the practice to ensure that members of the public have access to the identified classes of information.
When a member of the public makes a request to see the Practice Publication Scheme s/he is directed to Chris Locke – The Practice Manager who provides them with a copy of the scheme, describing how the information can be obtained and the cost of providing it.
The copy is kept onsite at the practice in iComply Folder 1 – patient information.
The classes of information provided by the scheme include:
- Organisational information, structures, location and contacts
- Financial information relating to projected and actual income and expenditure, procurement, contracts and financial audit
- Strategies and plans, performance indicators, audits, inspections and reviews
- Decision making processes and records of decisions
- Current written protocols, policies and procedures for delivering our services and responsibilities
- Currently maintained lists and registers
- Information about the services we offer, including leaflets, guidance and newsletters produced from the public and businesses
Useful Resources Websites: (offsite links open in a new window)
www.informationcommissioner.gov.uk This is the Information Commissioner’s website.
Euston Place Dental Practice, 13 Euston Place, Leamington Spa, CV32 4LJ.
Tel: 01926 422509, email: [email protected]