Coronavirus Update – 27th March 202027th March 2020
Following today’s guidance from the Government and Chief Dental Officer with regard to the Coronavirus pandemic, we write to update you on how this will affect our service provision at Euston Place Dental.
- 🔶 Our main priority is to protect our patients, our staff and the wider community.
- 🔶 We want to reassure you that we are still here to support you and your dental needs through this incredibly challenging time.
- 🔶 The guidance is clear that all routine, non-urgent dental care, including orthodontic treatments must be deferred until advised otherwise.
- 🔶We will be providing our patients with a remote support service from 09:00 to 20:00, 7 days a week, please call: 01926 422509
- 🔶 Where possible our dentists will provide advice over the telephone, including posting out prescriptions for pain relief and antibiotics where needed.
- 🔶 If it is not possible to manage your symptoms remotely, then we will be able to refer you to a local urgent dental care hub, where dentists will be jointly working across our patch to safely offer urgent dental care. (these are currently being established in our area and we will update you as soon as we have further information).
- 🔶 Our staff may be deployed during this time period to support these local dental hubs and the NHS workforce in general.
For our patients on our practice plans, please be reassured that we will be aiming to put on additional “catch up” clinics as soon as we are safely able to do so. We will endeavour to ensure that everyone’s plan entitlement will be fulfilled.
For more information on why these measures will help in reducing transmission of CoVid-19 please visit https://bda.org/advice/Coronavirus/Pages/patients.aspx.
Please watch for our regular updates via email and social media. For any general concerns or feedback please email [email protected]
We are very grateful for your on going support and understanding. This is an incredibly difficult and challenging time for everyone. We are doing our upmost to offer best possible support to our patients, our staff, our local community and the NHS.
With very best wishes,
Paul, Vinnie, Doug, Charlie and the EPD Team